Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Over the river and through the woods.....

To Grandma's (and grandpa's) house we go!!! We had so much fun in Washington this weekend with my parents. This is a picture overload- but it should give you an idea of all the fun activities we got to do. :) First on the list....RIDE! The kids love "Danny".


Ashton loved throwing apples to the cows! He was watching that bull closely. (So was I).


My dad playing with Livia. He is taunting her with a dog toy. :)



Ella loved to be with the horses.



Aaron on Danny.






I had to document this. Yes, even I rode!







Adam and Ashton. I was actually surprised that Adam even hopped on.








Livia didn't know what to think.









We were off to have a picnic up their hill on their property. It was so much fun, and a beautiful view!










I love this picture. My mom is going to be mad I put this on because her hair isn't perfect! (The wind was blowing). Still cute.











When it rained, the kids decided to put grandma to work making dolls!












And teddy bears. (bad picture of Aaron. hehehe)













And we made applesauce. We ended up doing 17 quarts. Thanks mom and dad for the apples!














My parents sent Adam and I on an "all expenses paid" date!!! We had so much fun!! Yes, we even left Livia for the very first time, and she did GREAT!















We put Adam to work in "extreme room makeover"!! This is a before picture. Blue/purple-ish sponge paint.
















Putting up some molding. My dad likes this picture, because it shows him helping Adam. :)


















Starting to paint.


















Finished!! My mom still needs to send me the final picture. We got some cute decorations for the mantel, but the paint was still a little wet. So look for the final picture later. But- WOW! That room looks amazing!!! Adam is so talented.
We had an amazing trip. It was great to spend time with everyone. Good memories!


















4 comments:

J.A.R. said...

That looks like so much fun!! The room looks fantastic, way to go Adam!

Beth Moxley said...

We had a blast! Adam was amazing! The finished room pictures will be coming soon :) And you are right about the one on the hill with my hair blowing everywhere--but I still think Livia is cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! Where do you guys find time to get all that stuff done. I'm impressed.

Simpson family fun said...

I want to go to Washington with the Daniels too! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Did you go over a break during school or just over the weekend? The room makeover looks great! By the way... when did your kids start looking so big?
Emma Simpson