Saturday, September 19, 2009

She's 8 and a half months!!

I really can't believe she's 8 1/2 months already. Livia is such a sweet, sweet girl. She is very attached to Mom, but that's fine with me. :) She's very mobile now, and just today we caught her pulling herself up on a chair. AHHH! She could be walking before we know it! I even got a little flower clippy in her hair! (It didn't last much longer after I took the picture)
Yes, that is a ponytail in her hair!! And it actually lasted all day.

The boys held up our comforter as a back drop like we did when she was 4 months, and I think we got some cute pics again!


She did try to crawl away- but she was grinning. :)



So happy. We love you Livs!




1 comment:

Beth Moxley said...

Cute pictures of Livia! Her hair looks completely blond.