Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Off to the races!

This weekend we went down to Salt Lake to watch Adam drag race. He's been working many hours on his truck and was very excited to do this! Since we were in Utah, we had to make sure and see all my siblings, so it worked out nicely! A splash park near my brother's house. It was freezing cold!! My brother's wife and I are huddled under blankets and telling the kids- "It's not that cold, go have fun!" :)

Ashton's not so sure it's "Really not that cold". hehehe
Adam had quite the cheering section. His mom came (his dad raced too!), and my sisters and their spouses, and my brother came. My brother's wife decided sitting on bleachers while pregnant- for several hours- didn't sound like the best of times. (smart girl)


There were 2 race tracks. Adam was on the drag race track, and there was a circle track, and some race cars were practicing. Ashton was in heaven- Ella and Aaron thought it was pretty cool too.





Here's a video of Ashton watching some race cars. He was loving life.


This is one of Adam's races. He did really good. It was fun to watch! (He is the white truck)

2 comments:

Simpson family fun said...

We have a really cool race track here too :) You should come check it out some time! It looks like you had a great time in Utah too though! Ash I am so glad that you had fun at the races, you're too cute!
Emma

Anonymous said...

Jeremy really wants to watch adam race. Maybe next time or next year I guess.