Sunday, July 12, 2009

Something old, something new

We saw a couple of movies this weekend. One of them was an all time favorite, and one is a new favorite. "UP" was such a fun, clean, funny, family film-and a tear jerker! I definatly recommend it if you haven't already seen it. And one of my all time favorites is "Sound of Music". I decided it was high time my kids saw a good musical. :) They loved it! Ella's been singing the songs all day. It had been a while since I'd seen it, and I just loved it all over again. What a great family movie. So if it's been a while- or if you've never seen it- go see it!


2 comments:

Simpson family fun said...

The Sound of Music is one of our kids favorite Sunday past-times! We've probably seen it about 20 times. We also LOVED Up!
Simpsons

Lannon said...

We Kinghorn's love a good musical. The kids favorite CD's to listen to right now are Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat which we saw a couple weeks ago. They also love the Wicked soundtrack and the Sound of Music soundtrack. Maybe you can get Ella in a play down there. We'd love to come see her. Take care!