Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mixed feelings

A local hot springs just recently re-opened which we were so excited about. They offered swim lessons so we signed right up! At first I was discouraged because in Aaron and Ashton's class there were 11 little kids to 1 instructor! After some complaining, they ended up basically having private lessons. Which was nice, and Aaron especially learned he could have fun in the water. However, they picked up some bad habits, like plugging their nose and swimming only with goggles. Oh well- they had a good time- I think I might do private lessons next time however.


Aaron said, "Mom, I made a new friend! It's my teacher!" I thought that was sweet.


2 comments:

Simpson family fun said...

Wow swimming lessons look like a lot of fun! Simon and Drew have been taking swimming lessons too... We have missed like 3 of their lessons because they are on Friday afternoons. Whoops :)

Beth Moxley said...

Glad they at least ended on a good note! The boys are sure all smiles in the picture.