Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our 5K!

This is Ella and I before the race on Saturday in Idaho Falls Do you notice I didn't do an after shot?! That was on purpose! It actually was a lot of fun. My friends Kim and Gwen ran it with us, even though they smoked us! That's ok. Ella and I had fun. It was a cancer survivor run, so we dedicated our run to our many family members and friends who have had cancer. It's been fun to train for it, and Ella was the one who was pushing me at the end! She was a great running buddy.

4 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Way to go Rachael and Ella! As a cancer survivor, I say thank you for participating in the run! We're very proud of you.

Gwen said...

Ella really was great! I'm so glad you guys did the race with us. Hopefully we can talk you into some more in the future...;)

J.A.R. said...

Way to go!!! I'm so glad it went well for you guys. You're awesome!

Simpson family fun said...

Nice job running! You go girls! We are in Kansas City right now, is that by your Grandma? Well anyway you two are amazing and we love/ miss you sooo much!