Sunday, June 28, 2009

Honey Do

Adam hates to paint. However, he is always so good about carrying through with all of his "honey do's". I really wanted a GIRLS room. So I decided to change the upstairs guest room into Ella and Livia's room. This is the 3rd time in only 5 years that Adam has gotten to paint this room. :) *He will do ANYTHING for his girls-- that includes me.



This is Adam thinking---"Do we REALLY want to change this?"







The pink stripe on top---Officially a girl's room!



We did brown on the bottom and a fun molding in the middle that has pink knobs in it to hang pictures.







We've hung up some pictures on the knobs with ribbon.





Livia has her crib set up! No more play pen.







Ella is excited for her new room!

We looked in 7 different stores on Saturday for cute bed sets and found nothing!! So if anyone has any suggestions, we're open for them! We are thinking we'll have to order a set online. I think it turned out really cute, and Adam- you can cross that one off the list. THANK YOU!







7 comments:

Gwen said...

I LOVE it! the brown and pink is so cute and I especially love the molding and knobs.

Does Adam hire out? I've been wanting to paint wyatt's room but my "honey" doesn't paint...not even for his "girl";)

Simpson family fun said...

That's adorable! We LOVE the new room Ella and Livia! What a cute idea to have knobs on the wall to hang pictures! :)
Love
The Simpson Girls

Trisha said...

I love the room! That gives me great ideas for when we move into our new house!
There are some cute beddings on ebay under JoJo Designs. I got Liams crib set there, and I love it. They have really cute sets for every size!
Take care!

Lisa said...

Rachael- I found your blog through facebook, your family is the cutest! You sound like such a great mom (which I'm SURE you are). And I LOVE the pink and brown. Where did you get the idea for the knobs on the molding, it's such a great idea!

Lannon said...

What an adorable room, Rachel. We always knew Adam was good for something! JK We would love to go to Big Judd's sometime and if you and the kids want to come up with Adam one day and just hang out we would love it. Oh, a good place to check for bedding is domestications.com. I've ordered from there a couple of times and have been really pleased. Anyway, keep in touch!

Karly said...

Hey Rachael I just found your blog! It was so fun catching up on your life for the past few months. The room looks great - love the colors. (I have a private blog - if you want an invitation email me at cahoonfam@gmail.com) You guys look so great and your kids are so beautiful!

Beth Moxley said...

The room is SO CUTE!! Love the arm enhancements too :) Wish I could come up with fun decorating ideas like that!