Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pay it forward

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

5 comments:

shayne and kimberly said...

ok-- I am here!

J.A.R. said...

I like this idea :)

SueAnn said...

Sounds fun to me!!!

Beth Moxley said...

Does it matter if I don't have a blog??

Adam and Rachael said...

you don't have to have a blog mom! You could email it or something. I just thought it was a cute idea. :)