Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One year older and wiser too!











Adam is 30!!! And just so it's on the record- 30 is definatly not old! We had a fun time with our friends Shayne and Kim.(and of couse Livia got dressed up and came along!Thanks for the outfit Grandma and Grandpa) We went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. And then we went roller skating! Then we came home and played the Wii. Shayne is a master cow racer! It was a lot of fun- though I was dissapointed that the Roadhouse doesn't sing "happy birthday" at the table. Oh well. I'll embarrass him instead by putting a video of him roller skating on the blog! :) Happy Birthday Adam- I love you!






I thought I would put a picture of the funniest card I've ever seen! I laughed so hard when I read this birthday card to Adam from my grandparents.

2 comments:

Nick and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Adam! Dude...We had no idea you were a skater!

B&C Parke Family said...

We are so sad we missed it! It looked like so much fun! Lets get together soon, I have the cutest outfit for your baby!!!!