Monday, December 1, 2008

Double the fun!











This year we got to have two Thanksgivings! My family (my brother and his wife, my sister and her husband and my sister and her boyfriend) came up from Utah, and my parents surprised us and came on their way home from Kansas. We had a great "pre-Thanksgiving" feast. Then on Thanksgiving Day we went up to Adam's sister's house and had a great meal there with his family.




We only had one casualty and that was Ashton getting smacked in the head with a swing. He got a pretty good shiner! But everything else went well. Adam and I even made a mean cheese-ball! There's a first time for everything.




Double the fun, meant double the food, and I must say we were getting pretty tired of turkey leftovers- but we have much to be grateful for.

No comments: