Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Decor











We were so on top of things this year! Adam was such a good husband and the day after Thanksgiving he put up the Christmas lights. They look so good! And of course we decorated the tree, and got out all of the decorations for the house. So far we've only broken one ornament (thank you Ashton)- but I'm sure that won't be the last. (thanks in advance Ashton)




We only had one casualty in this festive occasion and that was Ashton getting his hand stepped on as Adam came down the ladder. Ashton only cried about that one for about an hour. (not exaggerating).




The boys decided stockings were just big socks and went up and down the stairs many times with them on- thus wearing out my 26 year old stocking completely. And so we broke down and bought matching stockings for the whole family- even for the new baby. :)

2 comments:

shayne and kimberly said...

Adam needs to talk to Shayne about lights on the house. He refuses to hang some up. I think he is a little bah humbug sometimes!
Poor Ashton his eye looks pretty rough. I am glad to hear you had a great weekend and no major catastrophes.

Gwen said...

I was going to say close to the same thing as Kim...Greg thinks it's too dangerous, but between you and me, I think he's just to cheap to buy lights!

hey, I need your e-mail address so I can send you some VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT A CERTAIN PARTY! e-mail me at gwenandgreg@hotmail.com