Monday, August 5, 2013

summer pictures from my phone :)

We've been having a nice, relaxed summer here. We love having no schedules and love being outside! (I love being inside in air conditioning in the afternoon though!) So here are a few pictures that were on my phone that I thought I'd share..........

Livia and Preston decided they wanted to be the in tree climbing club.....hehe

I made some YUMMY raspberry freezer jam! Our friends let us pick from their patch every year, and we take advantage of it!

Livia learned to ride without training wheels! She's way up ahead in this picture and Preston is trying to keep up.  He's been doing pretty good at pedaling though.  We try to go for a bike ride every morning. (I walk slowly behind them)  

Can you see the great horned owl in the tree?! This was fun to see on our ride!


                                                               And we've been to several small town parades. We LOVE parades! :) The kids get stocked up on candy for the year.  Then I hide it, so they forget about it. hehe


 Adam's dad turned..........  Well, let's just say he's still "less than" 60.  For now!

 The kids have had several attempts at sleeping outside in the tents but keep chickening out around midnight.


Our niece Callie has been staying with us this summer, and I took her to get her haircut one morning. Cute!


 Another parade.....I love the smiles!
They got to go on a wagon ride---that was the highlight of the day!





 Me and my love.........


 Every weekend in August we are taking each kid out on a date to go school shopping :)  Ashton got to go first! Chinese food, shoe shopping and then we found the rest at Walmart.  I love it when it's that easy!




1 comment:

Beth Moxley said...

Love that you are spending so much outdoor time!! Hope everyone keeps on smiling- we love it! Hope to see you before too long.