Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My pride and joy :)

Sunday was such a beautiful day and my kids were looking exceptionally nice before church AND we had time to take pictures!!!! This very rarely happens! So I got some individual and group pics of my "pride and joy" :)
Ella, Aaron, Ashton, Livia & Preston




"The boys"---These two are inseparable! And HAD to have a pic of just the 2 of them



Beautiful Ella


Handsome Aaron


Lookin' good Ashton



Princess Livia


Adorable Preston


I love these kiddos so much. I don't know how I got so lucky for them to all call ME mom---but I love it!

4 comments:

J.A.R. said...

I love the pics!!! I have the cutest nieces and nephews!

Beth Moxley said...

Wonderful pictures and I'm lucky enough to have them call me grandma :) Love you all!

Doug said...

Apparently Livia doesn't like the group shots. Nice pictures of the family!

Sarah's Project said...

Some day I will be like you. All the kids look perfect AND they were smiling AND pictures BEFORE church?!?! You are an amazing Mom!