Monday, March 26, 2012

After Ella's school talent show

Ella participated in her school talent show! She played "Spinning Song" on the piano, and we are all so proud of her. She did great--I was more nervous than she was---(you'll see the video is shaky because my hands were shaking so bad. The video is on the previous post. ) She fumbled a couple of times but just kept going. :) I'm still surprised she actually did it---I really couldn't be more proud. She is one talented little lady.
And then later that day we took advantage of the great weather and went to the park and then to get some ice cream!!
This boy loves the swings!

I got Aaron mid jump!

Enjoying the weather!
Four of them on the swings

Preston was loving the ice cream!
They all thought they were hot stuff to be able to sit up at the counter. Fun!



1 comment:

Beth Moxley said...

Love the ice cream counter at the drug store! Looks like a fun time at the park!