Thursday, February 9, 2012

So much in February!

Happy February!!! We have a crazy first few weeks of February, with anniversary and birthday- but it makes winter go by faster.

That first picture was when we went to our new favorite park in Pocatello the day after our anniversary. It was soooo nice out!!! And you'd think my kids would want to play on the playground--but instead they played football. And we all had a great time.
My mom even got to join us- she was on her way down to Utah. So we played at the park and then she took the kids home so Adam and I could go out for our anniversary. Thanks mom!
Here's some of our park pictures.

Preston REALLY wanted the football!

Can you spot the football?


Mom, Ella, and Livia going for a walk.And a couple of days after our anniversary is my birthday. I've been dreading this birthday for quite a while- it's a milestone---but guess what?! I survived turning 30!!!! And my mom told me I should just appreciate every birthday- and she's right. (plus, I don't feel any older anyway) :)
I had angel food cake with strawberries. Livia talked me in to it. And it was sure good!
Happy February to everyone!

2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Sure had a fun visit! Told you 30 wasn't so awful ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy February to you.
TestKiller
CertKiller
Exam Questions
Test Papers