Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We love our library!

We love our library. This is the second year (that I know of) that they've had Safari animals on exhibit there. And the kids can TOUCH them!!! We went 3 times to go see them, and each time the kids acted like it was the first they've ever seen them! (I have to figure out what size to take the pictures in on my new phone-sorry the pics are a little small) but you'll get the idea. FUN! Adam and I taking a pic with an arctic fox. hahaha. This one was my favorite though. And I had to slip in some cute pics of Preston of course. He's almost 7 months!

Priceless! Liv did not know what to think of the bear!
PythonThe kids all put antlers on.



This is a croc eating a deer of some sort. Ashton thought it was very cool.
I wish I could have zoomed in on Liv's face. Hysterical!
Aaron liked the Hedgehog


We had soooo much fun! We're all hoping the library will make this an annual thing.(The kids wouldn't mind if it was a weekly thing!)

6 comments:

The Averetts said...

That is amazing! How fun! Preston is cute; I love his hair.

Lisa said...

What an awesome library! Our library doesn't have cool displays like that, but they are good at having storytime and extra activities for kids, even if their book selection isn't that great.

And I can't believe Preston is almost 7 months! Has the time just flown for you?

Doug said...

Libraries are awesome places...I think I know someone who agrees ;)

J.A.R. said...

It's true...libraries are magical places!

Beth Moxley said...

I love Preston's big grin! I have such adorable grandchildren!

Marla Moxley said...

How fun! That's a really cool program.