Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun at Steadman's

There is a really fun place to spend an afternoon not too far from our house. They have 2 long slip and slides that you go down on tubes, a zip line, a trampoline, a giant sand box and a fun swing set. Our church's youth group was going on Tuesday night, and since Adam is involved with that, we decided to make it a family affair! We had a blast. :) I love this picture! It was so fun to watch Adam have fun with his kiddos!
Terrible picture, yes- but this is just showing that I even went down. I didn't get dressed for the occation because I thought I would be holding Livia the whole time.

Livia LOVED the swing! We are going to have to put up a baby swing at our house.




Adam and Aaron getting ready to go!

Ella had so much fun! She even went down without a tube!




2 comments:

Melanie said...

That was so much fun. I am sure glad that you brought your family. You guys are great.

Beth Moxley said...

That looks like a blast!