Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a doll!!
















Ella is 7 years old now!! She is such a joy. She really is. She is beautiful and so talented. She loves her brothers and sister so much, and would do anything for them. She is one of my best friends and I love that she wants to be with me and do things with me. She's my running buddy, and my right hand man! I love her ( we all love her) so much.





For her birthday she wanted dolls. This surprised me, because she's never really been that in to dolls. However, she told me she wanted to do their hair, and get them dressed and all those girly things, and then I understood. :) So she got two fun dolls for her birthday. She also wanted to go roller skating. So she invited her best friend Allyson to go roller skating. It was a lot of fun!!





1 comment:

Trisha said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ella!
My goodness how time flies. I remember when you were born.
It was great seeing all of you. Take care and keep in touch!
-Trisha