Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter in Washington!






















We had such a good Easter break in Washington with my parents! I thought it was supposed to rain every day, but we actually had pretty good weather. It was such a nice, relaxing visit. (for me, I don't know about my parents!) The kids played and played HARD. We got to ride horses (Ella terrified me by jumping over a creek- she managed to hang on!), go for hikes, play at the park, jump on the trampoline, and just have a great time. Of course my mom made a fantastic Easter dinner too. Now it's hard to be back to the same old routine. :(

2 comments:

shayne and kimberly said...

Love the pictures! your girls dresses are so cute... did your mom make them? How did you get them the same? way cute!

Simpson family fun said...

Hey! We found your blog! It looks like you had an excellent spring break!